Back To School..............Again

I meant for this to be my first post but oh well. I decided to go back to school at the ripe old age of 33. People normally think you are never too old to learn and I tend to agree. Other people ask WHY ? why are you going to school again you are so...OLD!! well I have many reasons one of which is that my Marine Corps career while still enjoyable wont last forever in fact if I dont get promoted again soon I will be forced out of my beloved gun club and I need to brush up on my skills so I can be use full out in the civilian workforce. Another reason is that I want to finish something I started back in 96 and that is the pursuit of my college degree. People who know me know I am always talking about going back to school and getting my degree and my certs (MCSE,CCNA ect) I would like to think Ive influenced at least 1 of them to go out and do it their selves. Thats my story and I am sticking to it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Few Months With the Series X ( a mini review)

There is no room for Fanboyism in a true gamers life!

New Atari, same old issues....